Once again Dinglewell pupils are taking part in our RSC project with schools from the GSP. Dinglewell will perform on Wednesday 23rd April at University of Gloucestershire, Park Campus.
The last day of the term saw Children from across the school share their Easter Bonnets. Thank you to Mrs Windscheffel, Miss Hayward and Miss Brogan who found it terribly difficult to judge the competition.
The school was brimming with Easter Bonnets yesterday when pupils from across the schools shared their creations with parents in our annual Easter Assemblies. Years 3 and 4 and Years 5 and 6 all took part in the assemblies that celebrated the Easter story with songs, hymns, poetry […]
Today Year 5 were fortunate enough to hear from Karen and David, two missionaries who have been teaching in Senegal for the past five years. It was a pleasure to welcome them to the school; the children thoroughly enjoyed their slide show and anecdotes about life in Africa. The children were able to ask them […]
Class 10 have been busy setting you an Easter Break Competition again this year. Thank you boys! Art_Competition_Easter_Holiday_Fun
Art_Competition_Easter_Holiday_Fun Story_Writing_Club_Presentation Today saw Josh share his new Story Writing Club with pupils in assembly. Lots of interested pupils who rushed to sign up to the club that runs on Tuesday and Friday in Class 10. With great work being published on Josh’s blog Great idea Josh! Good Luck everyone.
The Magic Paintbrush Shadow Puppet Show wp.me/p3FjnQ-5g
Already raised over £500 to send a cow to Africa
Thank you to David and Karen who are chatting to the children about Missionary work in Senegal. pic.twitter.com/UeIVGK64Ku
Year 3 shadow puppet show was super! pic.twitter.com/lJ8VEsMnLm
- The Magic Paintbrush Shadow Puppet ShowOriginally posted on Dinglewell Juniors Class 2 Blog:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RRX1Ia8nFA Class 2′s interpretation of the Magic Paintbrush with their puppets they designed and made themselves!mrsharford
- Composing a songOriginally posted on Dinglewell Juniors Class 11 Blog:We spent Friday afternoon having a great time with Class 12. As part of our topic we have been studying music from the 1960s. As we are both talented musicians we have started writing new lyrics to The Beach Boys rendition of Surfing in the USA! Watch is…mrsharford
- Amazing African factsOriginally posted on Dinglewell Juniors Class 9 Blog:1. The human race is of African origin. The oldest known skeletal remains of anatomically modern humans (or homo sapiens sapiens) were excavated at sites in East Africa. Human remains were discovered at Omo in Ethiopia that were dated at 195,000 years old, the oldest known in the…mrsharford
- Easter Bonnet Competition winnersHere are the winners of the Easter Bonnet Competition. We have some very talented and creative children in our school, so as you can imagine the standard this year was very, very high. However I am sure you all agree that these are all very worthy winners. A HUGE thank you to everyone who took […]Miss Brogan
- MacbethThe drama club gave us an outstanding performance of a scene from Macbeth today during assembly. The amount of words that some of the children had to learn was astounding!! I look forward to seeing their performance at The Gloucestershire Primary Schools’ Shakespeare Festival at The University of Gloucestershire on Wednesday 23rd April. Well done […]Miss Brogan